Friday, June 4, 2010

Utah - All Day @Red Canyon & Bryce Canyon





Well, I thought we couldn't top yesterday with God's beautiful wonders; but I was wrong!!!

First, we went to Red Canyon. The road to Red Canyon went thru rock that formed tunnels.

Next, came Bryce Canyon. The National Park Service knew what they were doing in this park. There were lots of Views or Points along the Park road. We drove thru the Park to each one and the views got better and better at each stop.

We didn't see as much wildlife today as yesterday, but we did see deer, antelope and elk.

I don't know what to say about the beauty we saw today. So you decide for yourself in the pictures. I know I didn't have much to 'say' today, but I think the pictures tell the whole story a lot better than I ever could, so enjoy.

We're moving further up in Utah tomorrow (a travel day). It's about time to get closer to Salt Lake City for our flight to Hawaii. Think we'll enjoy that? (No, not Salt Lake City so much--duh!!! Joscie and the boys)

Until the next posting--hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment